Monday, July 28, 2008

Grandmas House

I have been at my grandparents house all weekend babysitting their animals, and their house.
They have 4 horses and 2 cats and 1 dog.
My one sister came to spend the nights here with me.
Today is my last day here. I have been cleaning everyday I have been here. Aare the dog sheds his fur 24 hours a day!!
I have been vacuuming, cleaning out the litter box, mopping, sweeping with the broom, and watering the plants.
I also have been putting the horses in after lunch, and I put feed in their stalls. After dinner I usually put them back outside, and then I clean their poop. Last night my niece Hannah went up with me to help, put the horses out. It was so cute! I told her to get a shovel and I got one for her, after I handed her the shovel, I taught her how to clean up horse poop.
I better go get cleaning, my grandparents are coming home today!!! I have lots of stuff I need to get accomplished. So God Bless and I will talk to y'all later!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You go girl! It is great of you to be able to do all that.