Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting Closer to Christmas

Well about 1 month ago. My Ipod got stolen.
I was Very upset, I threw a tantrum when I noticed it wasn't in my purse.
I have no idea what I did wrong.
God just had to take it away from me.
Katie and Josh lost a baby and I lost an Ipod.
My brain is saying "God what are you trying to do?"
I think what God is trying to do is draw me closer to him and my sister, by allowing my sister to let me stay with her, and her husband. I will be helping her with her children. I will also be studying Gods word more intently. I will help my sister out with her chores around the house
Carrie and Katie were closer in friendship when we were all little girls.
I was always the runt of the litter. I don't feel like I always got what I wanted.
I just get what I need, even now.
If you ask me what I "want" for Christmas I would say "My Ipod back."
If you ask me what I "need" For Christmas I would say "Clothing that actually fits me."
I realize now that I am not a child anymore. I do not wear those little kid sizes I am a Woman.
I wear a medium size in petite or womans.
Well anyway I better get going to bed.
Nighty Night!!
Love and Gods many Blessings!!
AmeliaJoy**

No comments: