I had to bribe her to come home she just wanted to sit in someones yard
Videos of her before our walk.
Hannah and I were in my bedroom where she usually wants to be, and she saw my liturgical flags. She asked me "Amy what are these?"
I told her "These are worship flags, but we can only use them outside. There is no room in here to use them. We would have to go outside to use them."
She said "Lets go Outside."
I replied "Okay, it looks pretty warm out so lets go."
My mom and my dad were at the shop cleaning so the driveway was empty no cars in the way. The grass looked pretty wet anyway. The flags are pretty big so I only let her wave one.
Here is another Video of Hannah and the flag.
Hannah says "CHEESE"
I tried preparing her for Easter by telling her to say "Hallelujah He Is Risen."
She ignored me but she also was distracted by something in the afternoon sky. It was a moon. She is very Cute.
1 comment:
hahahaha - she's so cute. :) I am a bit partial though...
Post a Comment