Me and Very Bushy Eyebrows,
Oh wait, and the Lovely Musical Note Apron. Also to my right, your left, is a lovely view of Uncle Tim.
I had told my mom about the fabric, and she said that we could look at the Joanns in Olean, when I came home.
My mom and I went to Olean to Joanns and we looked around, we couldn't find it, and then all of a sudden we saw my fabric. YAY!
I bought the supplies for my apron with my christmas money.
Thank You!!
We made this apron in one day, my mother did most of the hard work.
Thank You Mom!!
The apron has three pockets.
1.The top pocket is for an Ipod or an mp3 player.
2.The one to my left is for stuff of mine that when I clean I can just put it in there.
3.The one on my right is for my water bottle, I need a Klean Kanteen. I am still reusing Plastic bottles.
I am wearing the apron while I am typing.
Thank you for reading my blog entries, I will post more about being at Katies later.
2 comments:
Hi Amy!
Your apron looks adorable! I am glad that you were able to find the musical fabric again!
Love,
Katie
Cute apron! no one would notice your eyebrows if you didn't mention it :)
Love you!
Post a Comment