Friday, June 12, 2009

Mr.& Mrs. Joshua Isaman in a short tale with pictures

Joshua and Amelia first met at the Desoto Holiday House.
I was a Waitress and
He was and still is a dishwasher.
Us being ourselves:

Our silly faces:

We were together for 6 months and then I was in North Carolina for two and a half months and I broke up with him over the phone. Man I felt like a jerk. This is what he bought after I had broken up with him. After I had moved into then motel with him, I was making our place look like home.

After two months of being broken up we got back together. We got married and lived at the Desoto Holiday House for a while here is a picture of our door and Number.

We were moved in and settled still living at the Desoto and all we ate was:

We got invited to a picnic at my Aunt Shel and Uncle Wes’s house. My Grandmother came to pick us up. We got to the picnic and I was the first one to see a cake with “Amelia & Joshua” on it. So I took a picture.

Happy married couple cutting their cake.

After cake we all sat around the fire.

My feet walking off this Blog:
We miss you and I kiss you Goodnight.
We will keep you all in our prayers. Please keep us in yours.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Congratulations, Amy. We will be praying for you keep us updated.