Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Dads B-day Party 9-11-2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!
Mom Eating Cake or pie either way, Yumminess!

Josh looking Cute and Suspicious.

Grandma Cindy and Uncle Tim



Grandma Ade and Grandpa Leo




Hannah playing with something, hmm I wonder what she is playing with?

Dad opening his present from Mom

GrandBob, Hannah helping dad open presents

Hannah still helping


GrandBob, Hannah still helping dad

Ben and Carrie

Grandma Cindy and Uncle Tim

Me and Josh

Hannah sure likes to help. Dad is recieving the present from Josh and I.

GrandBob and my dad looking at something.

Dad opening up a card

Dad Opening the present from Josh and I.

Ben, Grandma Cindy, and Uncle Tim


It was a wonderful party for my dad even though Josh and I showed up a little late.
We missed the singing and the blowing out of candles.
I spent the majority of the time upstairs with Hannah cause she wanted to play with toys, instead of visiting.
Well, have a great day every one.
Love and God's Many Blessings,
~~Amelia Isaman~~















No comments: