Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stuff 2

Upcoming Anniversary
In one month and 6 days Josh and I will be married ONE FULL YEAR.
Church and Car
We have been riding to church in the same vehicle with my parents, cause Josh needs a muffler. We bought one but it hasn't come yet.
Work
Josh is in Port Allegany auditioning for a job. Please pray that it works out for us that he could have a good job.
I have been working at Chu Lee Garden for almost 6 months now. It is amazing how I worked at the desoto holiday house for a little bit no schedule, and now I work alot of days.
Tuesday: 10am-3:30pm
Thursday:4pm-8:45pm
Friday:10am-9:30pm
Saturday: 4pm-8:45pm
I do get three days off, until my boss comes back from her three week long vacation in Taiwan and changes my schedule all around again.
My Coke Rewards
I am at 5025 coke Points. Don't know what to get yet.
Farewell Greetings
Well I hope you all have a wonderful week and weekend. If you are in town and feel like chinese for dinner come in and see me.
Love and Gods Many Blessings.
Amelia&Joshua Isaman

No comments: