Joshua
Joshua got laid off from the tree cutting job, on the happy side of things he got a new job over at Subway at the junction over in NY state. Joshes schedule is strange...he hardly gets enough hours. The Subway downtown in Bradford will be re-opening soon and hopefully he will work there.
US
We got a new CAR!!!
We are going to a church here locally where we both participate on the Worship Team. The practices are on a thursday nights which i had not been able to make it to. Now I can.
Amelia
I still work at Chu Lee Garden.
My schedule is
Sunday: 4pm-Close
Monday:OFF
Tuesday: 10am-3pm
Wednesday: 4pm-Close
Thursday:OFF
Friday: ALL DAY
Friday: ALL DAY
Saturday:???? She has been giving me saturdays off lately. When I do work then the restaraunt gets busy.
God Bless and have a Great weekend!!
***Joshua and Amelia Isaman***
No comments:
Post a Comment