Thursday, February 14, 2013
The Storm of My One Struggle
For Almost three years of my marriage, I struggled with the thought of; "Can I have a Baby?" "Why is everyone around me Pregnant and NOT ME?" "When is it going to be my turn?"
We had been Married for One Full Year and a MONTH we took a Pregnancy test and it said "PREGNANT!!" The Due date-February/14th/2011. I struggled with the fact of "Is this for Real?" I was in Shock.
I had been to the Doctor and things were starting out abnormally, and he sent me to the hospital for an Ultrasound, and Blood work. The Ultrasound showed an Abnormal Growth in my Uterus (where a baby would of been). I was at work when I received a phone call from the doctors office saying; "The Doctor would like to see you As Soon As Possible." My mom and I went to the Hospital and met the Doctor on the Maternity Floor. He said; "I have some Good News and some Bad News, which would you like first?" The Blood work which is the HCG level was in the Hundred thousandths and the Ultrasound was Abnormal, it was called a "Molar Pregnancy." The good part was they caught it in time where I didn't need any chemo treatments. He had scheduled me for Surgery that following Tuesday. I was really sad.
The song "Healer" by Kari Jobe, had gotten me through this tough time. Also if it weren't for God's Love and Grace, I don't know where I would be today. I knew that things were in "GODS hands and not mine." It was in his "TIMING." He is and was my hope.
The Story of Abraham and Sarah got me through, and gave me more hope. I still struggled through this STORM. Another song that got me through and that I do a dance to is called "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns.
In March of 2012, I took a Pregnancy test (My mother MADE ME). It was positive, we were Concerned and with my "history" we asked for an Ultrasound to make sure everything was Normal this time around. IT WAS!! We saw a Heartbeat and a little tiny kidney bean moving around. I still Struggled, knowing that I was REALLY pregnant and I was going to be a mommy in November of 2012.
For those that are Struggling, Just remember:
1.God is the Creator and he made you in his timing, so let him be have FULL CONTROL.
2. HE LOVES YOU and he doesn't want to see you hurting.
3. Having Children, especially infants around you don't really have time for anything else. It is really hard to find time to CLEAN.
4. NOT having Children, gives and allows MORE time for doing GODS Ministry. Like; Mission Trips, Teaching a class, Schooling, a Career, and also cleaning your house.
5. Praise God in the Storm and you will feel more JOY.
GODS Many Blessings and Praying that God will help you through this time in your life.
**Amelia**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment