This Morning we woke up, and Joshy wanted Peanut butter and jelly and we didn't have any Bread. I called Joshes Aunt who has been gracious to us by giving me rides to my appointments when Josh can't due to work...I told her that Joshy wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and we had run out of bread, she brought bread.
I made Joshy his sandwich and he took one Bite and then requested a Bagel. So, of course we went to Einstein Bagel for Breakfast before my appointment. I have been getting the Pretzel Bagels and our aunt buys me a 1/2 dozen for home.
At the appointment I was scheduled to be put on a fetal monitor for 20-30 minutes. Baby Joel is Active and I was having no contractions. Now, they want to see me every week until the baby is born so they can "Monitor" contractions, and heart rate.
After the appointment We went to Lunch at Red Robin for Burgers due to last week my Iron being really Low. Babies had fallen asleep on the way so, We visited in the air conditioned car for a few minutes before heading in.
Lunch was good.
We headed back to our Aunts house and on the way we had a stop to make,we needed to pick up a Melissa and Doug Art Easel for the kids so when they are at her house they can be little "Artists"..We have been finding great deals on Garage sale groups.
At The Aunts house the plan was to Rest, play in the pool, and then take us back home. What actually happened was Play in the pool, and babies had baths and then she brought us home...
That was our Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment