Monday, January 25, 2016

Saturday: Day For Play and Rest






Saturday, we woke up and unfortunately REALLY early, My Babies Love to wake up around 5am. 
We had Breakfast, Then the Babies Played and Rested. We All Watched "Frozen" 
My Babies Love the Music from the Movie, due to Mama; playing the songs on Youtube. 
My Mother and I had to make a Diaper Run. Which was at "TOPS" I didn't see anyone I knew. But on the way back to my Parents: We Followed Grandma Ade back to their house. Grandma left for Practicing the Organ at the Church
We had a late Lunch 
I left the Older two with "Grandma and Papa" and went with Aunt Dawna and her Daughter Mary for a Family Members Baby Shower. (Cousin Alison, who used to attend Hillside A LOONG time ago)
Joel got passed around, and I got to visit with my Sisters in Law, and other Family Members....
Made it back to my parents after 5pm and we had some dinner...Watched a little TV
I talked more like listened to Joshes voice almost Every Night over the phone..... 
Then we all Eventually went to bed.
 

No comments: