Hello everybody!!
I woke up an hour before VBS was about to start. I was really
out of it" today for some odd reason. My grandma was more awake than me.
out of it" today for some odd reason. My grandma was more awake than me.
I helped my grandma with the music.
We did 5 songs today.
"Gods Big Backyard (theme)"
"Ready to Serve"
"I'm Diggin Life"
"Faithful Friend"
"Be A Good Friend"
It went really well today. Even though I was really tired.
There were lots of kids there today. The church serves lunch everyday. Yesterday was Pizza and today was Chicken Nuggets.
Please Pray that God will give me and my Grandmother the energy I need for the rest of the week.
I will be posting more soon!!
Love and Gods many blessings upon you,
AmeliaA.**
1 comment:
Yes, Bible school can wear a person out!! I am usually in PA when our church does their Bible school, but I used to always help when it was in June. It was fun.
Post a Comment