Day One:
Thank You for praying!! I did quite well with the monologue, this morning.
Although I had to use the script, I did really well.
My grandma and I did a great job leading all those children into song and motions. Some of the kids were suppose to look at me to learn the motions, other kids just danced around.
We have 10 songs for the entire week. We only worked on 2 of them today.
"God's Big Backyard(theme)"
"Ready To Serve"
Those songs are so very groovy!!
Well here are some pictures!!
I had gotten to the church this morning and I had realized that I forgot the camera. So these pictures are really recent.
More blogs to come soon!!
The night before, all packed and ready to go!!
Me: Miriam Otis:Moses
"Mother and Son," or "Sister and Brother!!"
Love and Gods Blessings to all of you!!
AmeliaA.**
1 comment:
I just love the bottom picture. You guys are like twins. it's not Otis: it's Mini-Me. hahahaha
Post a Comment