Month
One through Three(First Trimester)
Lots
of Morning sickness
Very
fatigued
also
hormonal :(Watch Out):
And
all the other usual Symptoms.....
March
2012
Twenty Eighth
My mother
caught me at McDonald's drinking coca cola (When Pregnant lots of
Caffeine intake can cause miscarriage or defects). We went to CVS and
she bought me an at home test which was POSITIVE
We went to
Dairy Queen and I had a Peanut Butter Milkshake which apparently this
baby doesn't like peanut butter :(
Thirtieth
Adagio
Clinic for another test was POSITIVE
April
2012
Third
Went to
Healthy Beginnings Plus
We were
concerned so they sent me to ultrasound and for blood work
Had the
ultrasound, good results, saw a little worm with a heart beat and
some movement. It is a baby not a worm :)
We went to
subway for lunch after all the rigmarole.
Fourteenth
On my
mothers Birthday we went to Olean NY, for Mugs and Muffins, baby didn't
mind all the sugar treats, a cream filled donut and a Resurrection bun. No coffee or tea for me I had to drink water.
Went to China Garden for lunch, Had cheese wontons and a sprite.
We also went
to Kohls and went shopping, my husband told me I could spend over
$50.00 on myself and I disobeyed and didn't spend on me, just on
birthday presents for my family.
I also had a
Strawberry milkshake from Burger King and baby didn't care for it
either. :(
seventeenth
I just love
going to get my blood Suckered by a bunch of professional vampires
with Needles. Another thing they do wrong is write down my name
wrong, so if it is the wrong name, than I shouldn't let them take my
blood.
First
Doctors appointment
8am(April nineteenth, 2012)
Good Blood
Pressure
Lost three pounds, not too Surprising in this trimester and all the morning sickness,
I have been having.
Checked for
Heart beat, which they could not hear it was too early, I am eleven
weeks, you can hear it at twelve.
The Nurse
told me; “Next time we try to hear it, it will sound like a running
washing machine.” :)
I saw the Dietitian, EEEEK!! She wasn't that bad.
Random
Notes:
I love how
people asked this question “Was this an Oops or on Purpose?”
Some people
should just not ask.
Next
Doctors appointment will be in May another early morning adventure. I
will be four months then :)
I hate
waiting rooms, that is why the earlier the appointments the better.
Also
I am not Craving EARTHWORMS otherwise I would be diagnosed with PICA. :)
Josh says "Morning Sickness must be part of the curse."
I agree yes it is All Eves Fault. She should not have eaten that apple. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment