Saturday, September 6, 2008

Singing

Hello...the other day I was home alone and just kept singing these songs over and over again, so I took 2 videos of me singing them here ya go..Enjoy!!

Me singing "Be Glorified"

"Shalom" a vacation bible school song from years ago!!

"Shalom Haverim-Shalom haverim- Shalom-Shalom-Til We meet again-til we meet again-Shalom-Shalom-Barring"

3 comments:

randi said...

Hey and Happy Tuesday! I JUST found out from your Grandma Debbie that you have a blog! I can't believe I had no idea. I try to keep up with Katie and Carrie's, and now I'll get to visit you, too! I enjoyed your songs, you sing so lovely- *imagine applause here*! I totally have the Shalom song in my head now! And I'm craving chocolate chip muffins. Those look yummy! I'll have to go add you to my family blogroll. Anyway, love the blog- I'll be back soon! :)
*hugs*
Randi

Anonymous said...

wow, you and your voice are both still as amazing as i remember, i'm sorry about before, just had some stuff going on in my life and i didn't want to drag you down with it... i should have told you that instead of handling it the way i did....

SingingforGodsGlory said...

Thank You Robert, it is okay I forgive you!! I am going on Vacation this week I will talk to you later!! I hope that I get to see you sometime soon!

Love and
Gods many blessings,
AmeliaA.**