Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tuesday (Change of Plans)

Hello everybody!!
Tuesday morning...
5am: phone call from work asking me to come in to open.
6am: Shower, and getting ready for work.
6:45am: My dad took me to work.
6:55am: I clocked in at work.
7:00am: I opened up the restaurant.
Okay that sounds really strange that they would call me and open...
I was the only waitress all day. until this other young girl who I was filling in for showed up at 12:30pm and stayed till 2:30pm. I was actually suppose to work from 11am-4pm.
My boss said to the other waitress "You shouldn't of come in at all, if you were just gonna leave soon anyway."
Well I stayed till 4pm waitressing, and bussing tables all day.
A friend came home with me after work.
My mom gave my friend a ride home.
My mom and I came home, ate dinner with my dad, and Uncle Tim.
My alarm on my Ipod was going off at 6:45pm. It said "Time for Class."
Which meant time to go to "Community Choir Practice."
I went to choir, and was about to fall asleep during the singing, cause I was so tired.
Thank you for your prayers. The waitress who I was talking about yesterday, came in and apologized. She asked "Are we cool now dude?"
I said "Yeah."
My Family and I are leaving for the OBX, tomorrow.
Please pray for safe travels.
We are looking forward to seeing Katie and her family.

No comments: