Hello Everyone!!
This is what is going on on my life.
I joined the community choir here in Bradford a couple of weeks ago.
I am Still learning how to drive. However, I took my driving test yesterday, and I failed the parallel parking.
I drive around town sometimes with Ben or Uncle Tim in the passengers seat.
I have applied at 3 different places 1. Pizza Hut 2. Heritage Suites.
Yesterday, was the third place applied at.
I applied at the Desoto Holiday House. They called me last night,
and I had an interview earlier this afternoon at one o clock pm. The interview went so well that I start working tomorrow!! My hours tomorrow are 11am-4pm. I am quite Nervous. I am so used to playing the computer game called "Diner Dash." That game deals with virtual people, and I like real people better. I am sure that I am going to do fine. I have to wear Black slacks and a White top, and comfortable shoes. They are going to train me to be a Waitress, or a Bus Person.
Please pray that all goes well tomorrow as I start my new job.
I hope that all of you have a great day tomorrow and for the rest of the weekend!!
Gods blessings to all of you and your families.
No comments:
Post a Comment