Saturday, November 21, 2015

FaceBook Fasting Day One

Day ONE

8:12am
This is Hard, I am literally having the shakes as I type this because I want to sign in and Look at Peoples posts and check to see if I have any Notifications(Which I know in my head that I Don't and Won't)

Last night I was able to Put Dishes away from the dishwasher and put dirty ones from the sink and start a load of dishes, and even wash some by hand. But the hardest part of last night was I had a hard time falling asleep. After I cut my hair around Midnight, and posted pictures on here, I still was having a pretty tough time falling asleep. I normally get on before going to bed, UGH!

I started getting the Clothes ready for Tomorrows Appointment, everything is almost ready...
Babies are actually dressed because I didn't get on Facebook

8:19am
Time to Stop typing and get some things done around the house, such as:
1. Feed the Babies 1 down 2 to go
2. unload dishes
3.Sweep, and mop floors
4. work on laundry......

8:21am
Type to you later...

No comments: