More of Day One Plus Day Two
Saturday
My house is so FULL of Clutter so on Day One which was Saturday, I Cleaned:
1. The Dining and Kitchen Floors by sweeping and mopping
2. The Kitchen Counter by the Stove, I even Scrubbed the Stove top which was So Dirty....I also unloaded and Reloaded the Dishwasher..Even washed some dishes by hand.
Another thing was I decided to organize the Cooking and Baking Utensils. I used BALL glass Jars to Organize right now there is 3 plus a Spaghetti Sauce Jar being used.
3. Emptying out Laundry Bags by putting the Clean Away (Most of It)
By the time I got most of this stuff done it was time to Make Dinner...
(Kitchen is messy AGAIN)
I even got to Call and talk to my Mom, and then to my Aunt.
Day Two
Sunday
I normally get on Facebook everyday, so yes another tough day not getting on again.
We had a busy day today anyways so it would have been a Big Waste of Time!
8am
Got Up, had Breakfast
9am
All of us showered and got dressed and ready to go for a special appointment at 1pm...(Josh had to go buy some new clothes, so he was gone from 9:30am-10:30am)
I got other outfits ready for the Appointment because we didn't want the Children to mess them up beforehand...
Josh came back and Showered, we waited around and then we left around 12:20pm.
We stopped at Aunt Dawna and Uncle Johns around 12:40pm, and we didn't get to the appointment until after 1pm....
We did the Appointment and then waited around at the Mall for about 20 Minutes. The men stayed behind with Lydia and Aunt Dawna and I went Shopping for size 6Month clothes.
As we were walking towards the doors to leave this mama had to go to the restroom. It felt like a Vacation because I had 3 people helping with the Children. I didn't stay in there long....
We left and spent two hours at CHILI'S it was a Late Lunch and Early Dinner.
Now we are home and just relaxing for the Evening. Josh has tomorrow off, so he has stuff he needs to get done tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get things done.
1.Laundry Needs Put Away
2. Dishes Need Put Away
3. Definitly need to work on this living room....
I will be posting about my days not being on facebook, and posting pictures I would normally post on there on here...Thank you for Reading.
GOD BLESS
Amelia
No comments:
Post a Comment