Facebook Fasting
Day Three
Monday was a Day to recooperate after a BUSY sunday. It was joshes second day off. We didn't go anywhere, just stayed home and rested.
Day Four
Tuesday,
1. Got up and got all the babies dressed.
2. Children Made a Mess and Mommy cleaned it up after they went upstairs to take a nap.
3. Forgot to get meat out of the Freezer so we had Frozen Pizza for Dinner
We all went to bed pretty early.
I layed in bed with the laptop and wanted to play a game but then realized most of the games are on Facebook.
Email Says 30+ Notifications...6.
Today is day Five
Wednesday,
1. Children are fed, and Dressed
2. Had my coffee and toast
3. Outfits are Picked out for Tomorrow. Which is Thanksgiving!
4. Took Pictures of Joels outfit but the Cloud Drive isn't working, I will be posting pics soon...
We will see how the rest of this day goes. I don't have a to do list, but just the Normal
CARE FOR THE CHILDREN
1. Diaper Changes
2. Feed them
3.Playtime (Clean Up Breakfast)
4. Feed them
Day Four
Tuesday,
1. Got up and got all the babies dressed.
2. Children Made a Mess and Mommy cleaned it up after they went upstairs to take a nap.
3. Forgot to get meat out of the Freezer so we had Frozen Pizza for Dinner
We all went to bed pretty early.
I layed in bed with the laptop and wanted to play a game but then realized most of the games are on Facebook.
Email Says 30+ Notifications...6.
Today is day Five
Wednesday,
1. Children are fed, and Dressed
2. Had my coffee and toast
3. Outfits are Picked out for Tomorrow. Which is Thanksgiving!
4. Took Pictures of Joels outfit but the Cloud Drive isn't working, I will be posting pics soon...
We will see how the rest of this day goes. I don't have a to do list, but just the Normal
CARE FOR THE CHILDREN
1. Diaper Changes
2. Feed them
3.Playtime (Clean Up Breakfast)
4. Feed them
5. Naptime (Clean up Lunch)
6.Feed Them
7. Baths
8. Bedtime(Clean Up Dinner)
Then Bed for Me, Finally!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment