I have decided to give up on Facebook for a week. I am Fasting it so that I can literally Breathe again.
Reasons:
1. I spend way more time on their than my house is getting cleaned, Spending time in GODS word, and definitely time with the Babies
2. Trying to sell things on there feels like a waste of time and no one really cares. I have honestly lowered the prices to make things affordable and I feel like people are ignoring me when a buyer doesn't message back
3. Tired of seeing Political Posts, and people bashing our President. GOD put him in the office for a reason, and we need to just Trust What GOD is doing..
Pray I can make it without signing in, and posting. I will hopefully Blog More soon....
GODS many Blessings, and THANK you for reading.
AMELIA
No comments:
Post a Comment