Okay it was the 4th of July and I had to babysitt. It was FUN all I did was let her watch TV.
Family Video is near by and I walk there to get them the FREE movie rentals.

Me going for a walk, I was returning movies to Family Video. I had the cell phone and Josh called me before I arrived at my destination and asked "Where are You?' I replied "At Family Video." He said "Okay, then call me when you are on your way home." I said
"Okay, but, Hey can you give me a ride home." He came to pick me up and drive me home.

We went to a really nice couples house for dinner, and Josh did hie demonstration of his CutCo knives. I played with our friends Children, during the demo. After dinner and the Demo we visited for a little while, then we came home, and went to bed.
Josh playing his friends guitar.

Josh was the photographer of this one. :-)

A Joshua Original.
We had a good 4th of July. How about you?
At church the very next day we got free lunch. They havea fellowship every first sunday of the month. All the Wives make the food...hmmm, I guess that means I am gonna have to make something next month, Oh, well, all is good.
Have a GREAT week!!
Love and Gods many blessings,
~~Amelia Isaman~~
No comments:
Post a Comment