Sunday night we got a call saying I have to babysitt Monday and Tuesday. Well it was monday morning and we got ready for our day....We did devotions and ate breakfast at the same time. We went to the library, the bank, and then we came home.
The girls being cute as buttons

The sign at the library, I wanted to take a picture of this sign for a really longtime and I had a camera and two cute girls with me.

The girls again Soooo Cute.

Okay Okay, we went to the library and the bank and now we are on our way home.
The girls wanted to stop and rest.

Strike a Pose

Oh, now your turn little ballerina!!

The little one wants to be a ballerina, I wish'd I knew more about ballet and the steps so that I could teach her.
Have a Great week,
Love and Gods Many Blessings,
~~Amelia Isaman~~
No comments:
Post a Comment