Monday, July 20, 2009

Dinner 7-15-2009

We have been married for 2 months, WOW. I actually made us dinner for the first time ever.
Here is the China, and our lovely Dunkin Donuts Cups.
Thank you Grandma Cindy and GrandBob, for all that you have given to Josh & I.


This is Joshs plate he has the plain milk
This is my place setting, as you can tell by the pink straw& the Chocolate milk.

Mac&Cheese with Canned Carrots, Spinach, hotdogs.


Here is the Whole Dinner.

Thank you very much for all the Cookware and Place settings.
Thanks again for looking at my BLOG!
Love and GODS MANY Blessings,
~~Amelia Isaman~~



2 comments:

Melissa Marie said...

It looks lovely! When we lived in Orlando 12 years ago we ate at a card table, used a green bath towel as a table cloth, and sat at borrowed lawn chairs. Your china is so pretty!

What other types of things do you need. Maybe I have some stuff hanging about.

Deb said...

How are you all doing? Looks like things are going well.