Sunday, July 19, 2009

Laundry Day 7-18-2009

We have an Apartment with all Utilities included, you would think that would have washer and dryers too!!
Well, we have to actually pay about $2.00 in quarters per load. $1.00 for the washer and another $1.00 for the dryer.
Saturday I noticed we were running out of clothes, and it was time to wash our sheets, and quilts, so I spent alot of quarters on laundry. But I saved a couple of dollars by hanging our quilts outside on the clothesline to dry.
The Laundry Room is in the basement of our building.
This is the washer
This is the dryers. I was using both.

Here is the washer saying "Washer in Use"


Yes, I took a video, please if you get sick from watching it. Please do not Sue me for money, I am very poor.
This is a video of the sink where all the water from the washer gets drained into.
Thanks for looking at my Blog.
Love and God's MANY Blessings.
~~Amelia Isaman~~

No comments: