Hey, Mom and Dad, Thank you so much for the camera for my Birthday! I really appreciate it. Here are some of the photos that were recently taken.
This Photo was the first one taken, the photographer, My Mom!!
I made a sling from a piece of silky fabric that was hanging up in the bedroom for a curtain. It worked pretty well, all you have to do is tie a knot :)
Our messy bookshelf
Now one shelf is my china cabinet. Thank you Grandma Cindy and GrandBob for the china.
This is another photo taken of the China. It is very Beautiful.
Thanks again everyone who came or didn't come to my party last week. Thank you for the Cards and the money.
I bought some shirts at Goodwill thursday, they were having an awesome sale. Everything was 50% I really like sales.
Well, have an Awesome 4th of July.
Love and Gods Many Blessings to you all.
~Amelia Isaman~
1 comment:
The china is lovely....
Post a Comment