Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our Apartment

Josh and I moved into our Apartment about a month ago. He didn't have a whole lot of Stuff, but me, I had tons.

My music manilla folders and 2 picture frames on the window sill. Plus 2 little trinkets.
Also the unopened mailbox
Our mantel piece. Lots of Stuff!!

Our Fireplace is where I put Our music stuff. In those Hat boxes is my Headcoverings.

Pictures and Memorable stuff, including my highschool portfolios.

Another windowsill, there is my American girl doll.
I got her at goodwill for .99!


Here is the place where out TV goes, yes we do have a television with a DVD player. But we have it in the bedroom so I can watch TV while Josh does his homework.
In the basket is our Bibles and devotional books.

Here is a mess of baby dolls and a Laundry basket full of stuff I need to sort through.

Here is all my babysitting stuff! I have schoolbooks for one of the girls, and the other storybooks and Coloring goodies.


Well if some of you family want to stop by and actually see our Apartment. E-mail me and I will give you our home phone number. My address is ameliajoyful90@gmail.com
Have a Great Week!!
Love and Gods MANY Blessings,
~~Amelia Isaman~~







No comments: